Guest Speakers for
Clear your Space. Clear your Mind.
Personal Stylist and founder of TogetherAct.com joins us to talk about the well edited wardrobe
- What it means to have a well-edited wardrobe & how to allow yourself to let go of the clothes you'll never wear
- Finding a few great pieces you can wear again and again--as a part of many outfits
- Discovering your true style--the uniform that fits your lifestyle the best
- The connection between self confidence and feeling at home in your wardrobe
bari tessler linden
Financial Therapist, Author of The Art of Money: The Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness: baritessler.com
What is Your Money Story?
- Money shame and fear triggers
- The Body Scan Tool & Integrating it into your life in small chunks, with patience
- Your Money Story: nature, nurture, lineage
- Using money to fill unmet needs (physical, emotional, spiritual)
ryan redman--flourish foundation:
Seeing Opportunity in Adversity
- Resting in the present, without judging
- Recollection of the impermanent nature of reality brings fullness and richness to every day
- How getting out for a walk can allow the flow
- Being okay right where you are
- Opening to the difficulty as an opportunity to grow
- Creating deliberate pauses, sacred spaces--physically and mentally
Manifest your Destiny
- Learn how to make a Vision Board to help propel you to the future you want to realize
- What is a 3-D Vision Board?
- The history of the Bagua in Feng Shui
- Visit: http://www.salvatoremanzi.com/ to learn more!
Everyday Feng Shui
- Is your toilet draining away your health? Or your wealth?
- Setting clear intentions for every aspect of your life.
- Feng Shui in the home and workplace.